Wednesday 7 June 2017

Hello!

So I've been thinking of starting a new blog the last while as a place to post about the things I make. This blog will give me more room to talk about things and I can tag everything easier here too. I also want to keep from posting too much on my personal Instagram so I may start another one to go with this page soon.

So a little about me, I've been making jewellery and knitting since I was very young and have trained in jewellery making. I've written tutorials and reviews for jewellery making magazines and websites in the past. I've recently gotten back into knitting as well so I'm enjoying that and hoping to share that here.

So expect to see jewelelry, beading, knitting and whatever else crafty I get up to in the future on this blog. I really don't want to limit to one thing. But right now I'm kinda stuck into knitting so it's probably going to be a lot of posts about that for a while.

You can find me on Ravelry here for all my knitting adventures. Until I get up and running you can in my personal Instagram here which has my crafty adventures from the last while.

I can't wait to get started posting I'm just hoping or a bit of a brighter day tomorrow to take a few photos to add to some upcoming posts. I just couldn't wait until then to get the first post up and running. So welcome if you have stumbled across my blog say hello below and leave your details so I can come check you out as well.

Back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment